01. Drivers who don't give the customary "thank you" hand gesture when you let them in
02. Slow drivers
03. People who walk slow
04. Drivers who think putting their signal on, especially at the last minute, means you *have* to let them in
05. People who think it's cute to let their kids scan products at the self-scan checkout when there's a huge line
06. People who listen to their music loudly while wearing earphones
07. People who talk too loud on their cell phone
08. The phrase "my man" as in: "that's my man" or "me and my man went to..."
09. People who call waitstaff or sales people (or other people in customer service roles) "sweetie" or "hun"
10. Men who wear rings on their pinkie finger
11. Long nails on men - anything but the smallest bit of white is too long
12. Dog owners who don't want your dog to interact with theirs; if that's the case...don't bring your dog to a place frequented/for dogs
13. When people ask for a double cup for their coffee - it just seems so wasteful...if it's too hot buy one of those cup protector things
14. People who stand on the wrong side of the escalator (and then get upset when I say excuse me so I can continue walking up the correct side)
15. People who, despite the parking lot being completely empty, park in the spot right next to me
16. People who, despite every other bathroom stall being available, take the stall right next to me
17. 99% of vanity license plates
18. People who consistently mispronounce other people's names and make no effort to get it right
19. The term "creative or creatives" when used as a title. For example, "I'm a creative..." or "A workshop for creatives..." Really? When you're introduced to someone and they ask you what you do your response is, "I'm a creative"????????
I realize this might all make me sound like a bit of a cow but I promise you I'm not.
What are some of your pet peeves?